FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: My wag'n is draggin

Start Your Engines

Friday, January 07, 2005

My wag'n is draggin

Ok. I've calmed enough to try to write my post over. We were talking, like, 1000 words. Real effort. Poof. Gone.

And I'm done bitching...

After reading my old posts on my old blog and per Melissa's gripe that she couldn't post comments, I decided it was time to move on up. I have relocated and it feels gooooood. I just find it intrinsically crass to mix those two very different parts of my life. I am trying to lay to rest the old shit, and blogging on the same space was hindering that. Maybe I need professional help. Maybe I just needed a new blog.

God I'm tired...

I think I am going to hire Ed to take my GRE. Apparently, he can be bribed with cookies. So I hear. I don't know if I believe it. Oh wait....I do.

Shoo claimed that dinner last night at Suzy-Q's was his "last supper". Let's all show some support and badger him about joining the gym. Then again, let's not because I don't want to feel any reciprocity.

You might be wondering, "What's up with the Camaro Jessie bullshit?" Its Kirsten's doing. Last night we were at Reier's and Posamist was playing. They do a fantastic cover of Mustang Sally. I said to Kirsten, "I have a Camaro. Does that count?" Thus, a star was born. However, the car is acting up. My stint as Camaro Jessie might be coming to a close.

Mmmm, chili with Tabasco sauce...

The Molson and Lee show is classic today. They are answering people's calls with Judge Judy's voice. They just called Andy's mom and pranked her with sound bites from the Breakfast Club. So mean; so funny.

Doo tee doo....done with work in one hour. And the count down begins. I think a nap is calling my name so I am not cranky at work tonight. Who's gonna buy a Captain and Coke from me? Kyle? Double with Sprite?

Ok. I think I have polluted the internet enough with my ramblings. Now I need to get everyone to link my new blog and get rid of the old. Please, no one read the old one. It is about to meet an untimely death.