FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: If you don't want to hear me bitch, don't read this.

Start Your Engines

Monday, November 07, 2005

If you don't want to hear me bitch, don't read this.

I had my second interview at David's Bridal today. I am pretty sure they are going to hire me. However, what they told me was full-time, is really part-time. The manager wants to check my references, so it will be at least Wednesday, if not Friday before they call me to let me know for sure. I think if I budget down to the pennies, I can make it work for a few months.- the position becomes full-time at the end of December. Then, Bridal Christmas starts in January. I guess a lot of people are proposed to over the holidays. And then I can make fatty commission. Ug, wedding talk.

Who needs a drink...

University Guy posted a photog position today. I pounced on it, let him know I applied and asked when they would close the vacancy. He said a couple of weeks or when the list gets too long. Hopefully, know one else sees it. (God, are you listening?) Then all this job bullshit will be behind me.

It is impossible to get a bar job here. I miss my old one. I miss my social life. I miss having spending money. I miss my family. I miss my friends. And I still have to do this.