FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Back making the rounds at all our haunts, honky tonks, restaurants

Start Your Engines

Monday, July 10, 2006

Back making the rounds at all our haunts, honky tonks, restaurants

Cross your fingers... I applied for a job and it looks VERY good. They should hire me.

I made it to work at 10:00 am sharp. I looked at my schedule before I hopped out of the car. I really have to be there at 5:00 pm. I'm in the habit of bartending Monday mornings and didn't even look beforehand. Oh well, it got me up and going. Except now we can't have dinner together tonight. That fresh beef roast was going to be tasty. Thanks, Shannon's mom.

My bathroom sink drain is leaking and the water, when on full blast only trickles. Hopefully they fix that today.

My tomato plant keeps producing. However, I think I stunted their size from planting in a too-small pot. Liam says they have super taste, though. I don't like tomatoes. He used my first jalapeno in pasta last night and it was tasty.

So many birthdays this month- Meg, Brian, Grandma and AT. Am I missing anyone?

Happy Monday!