FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Broke!

Start Your Engines

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Broke!

Most of you have been informed of my car problems. Since last week the car has been running funny and my service engine light has been on.

I figured out it must have something to do with my spark plugs and spark plug wires. On a normal car, its no big deal. I know how to change them. I even have a spark plug gapper on my key chain. However, on Camaros you can't reach half of the spark plugs or the coils where the plug wires attach to the engine.

I was forced to take it to a mechanic. Apparently, one of my plug wires had fried in half. Literally, in half and $356 later, my car runs great again. That's half of a motorcycle. Damn you car I love. All you do is toy with me!

Last night was a rather good night at the bar for a Monday. We were steady all night and I made double what I normally make. I also had a few shots of Jack and a couple Jack and Diets. Needless to say, I hydrated before I went home.

Shoo, are we making t-shirts for the bar crawl on Saturday? You and Ed (who I am still pissed at) need to get on that.

Melissa, are we going to study for the GRE at some point? I have to work until 5:30 on Thursday and Friday. Maybe one of those days we can hole up at Barnes and Nobles.

Movie night on Sunday! It'll either be at Ed's or my house. Beer and popcorn for all. I think we are renting Dawn of the Dead. I need to desensitize myself to the zombie screams so that if one ever runs right for me, I won't be stunned into not running by that awful "Rwwkjladfl;kajsflk;jad!" that comes out of their dead mouths. No one is allowed to jump at me, or roll their eyes back in their head and scream like the undead. I won't stand for it.

I hate zombies.