FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: We are all prisoners of our own device

Start Your Engines

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

We are all prisoners of our own device

Shannon's party was a success. The only downfall was the snow. We made the best of it, as it kept the keg cool and the ground hard for wrasslin'. Things that added to the atmosphere :cowboy hats, our tire swing (rated for 140 miles per hour), cigarette hotboxing our smoking lounge (read: lean-to),Liam in a jean skirt, Jake drinking martinis out of my half-a-bottle wine glasses and people hanging out in our cellar. Why the cellar? Good question. I should have pictures to post soon.

Other than that, there has been a lot of working going on and a little bit-o-fun. I am trying to FINALLY get on the normal human sleep schedule. I went to bed at 2:00 a.m. and got up at 7:00 a.m. The day has been productive thus far. Its amazing how long my internal clock has been skewed. Ultimatly, I have Brown's to thank and the accomplices that spent their time much the same way I did. While not a complaint, it is interesting that I have been fairly nocturnal for almost two years because of one split second decision.

Huh.

Hope all is well in blog world. I've been keeping up with all of you. Somebody toast me with a shot of Jack. *clink*