FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: I dug my keys into the side of his pretty little souped up 4-wheel drive

Start Your Engines

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I dug my keys into the side of his pretty little souped up 4-wheel drive

Today was good. Brian and I had Flatbranch. I ate a chocolate chip cookie sundae. I haven't had dessert in weeks. It was wonderful.

Tonight Elliot and Adam deep-fried shrimp, sweet potatoes, bacon (yes, bacon), bananas and fake crab. It was kind of like being at the state fair. That must be why I liked it so much. Now I need a triple bypass.

Sara is out of town so I took all 11 bags of her garbage to the curb and I held the flashlight while Brian rewired a switch in his kitchen. Hot wires. Scary.

Now watching Robot Chicken. Must...pay...closer...attention.