FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Like red on a rose

Start Your Engines

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Like red on a rose

My fingers are cold, so its hard to type and taking me way too long.

Possible plans for next weekend. My work schedule is cleared just in case.

Job interview on Wednesday. Its a reporting position in a small town. The whole county gets the paper, though, so the circulation is between 10,000 and 11. Its a pretty sweet deal and close to metro STL. I'd be closer to the fam as well. Shit, I do not want to move my stuff again....six homes in 18 months. Make is stop!

My ass was handed to me on a silver platter the last two nights at work, so I am looking forward to tomorrow off. I'm going to try to go to church. I haven't been in a while, and it needs to happen.

Sara is gone for a week, so I am hanging out with Hernia Brian. Good times.