FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Its a hop to the left and a step to the right

Start Your Engines

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Its a hop to the left and a step to the right

Oh, I've been a bad blogger this week.

Highlights of my weekend:
- Good party location. Proximity is everything.
- Watching the Dread Pirate Roberts break up green.
- People giggling when I smiled with my blacked-out tooth.
- Baking apple pie and smoking out my whole apartment. (They were still good)
- Excellent baking helper.
- Packed Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Seeing Brian doped up and grinning in a hospital gown. He threatened to moon me, and I reminded him he already has several times.
- Cockiness leads me to another job interview.
- Playing fetch with Dammit.
- Getting over feeling guilty.
- Lack of sleep and, strangly, lack of crankiness.
- Smiling like a goon.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween! I love my bat pajamas.