FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: We'll all be flying higher than a jet airliner

Start Your Engines

Sunday, August 27, 2006

We'll all be flying higher than a jet airliner

soooo....

Big and Rich was awesomely hot until the downpour. However, the show was really good, and Liam got me a little piece of the guitar they smashed. The red cowboy hat was out in full force. It was also great to see Andrew and hang out with the fam.

I'll be in IL again Labor Day weekend for AM's wedding. Its kind of fun working four long days and then having three off. I still need to finish my dress, find/make a belt and buy shoes. Damn, I guess I'll have to do a little shopping.

Tomorrow, I need to figure out what's up with the headlight on my momocycle and possibly swap out the rear wheel from the parts bike, because my tread is gone. I can't wait to have my day off from work.

I just got back from a party thrown by some coworkers. Man do I feel old in this town. It was also quite annoying that some drunk assholes kept calling me "helmet girl." I didn't leave it on the bike, because I didn't want some drunk shit to steal it and for me to have no way home (MO has a helmet law). I should have followed through on the instinct to pop him in the nose with said helmet. I would have felt better and he would have learned a valuable lesson. Alas, I was not drinking.

Grandma gave me her and grandpa's bikes that had been in her basement for years. They are matching green Schwinn Suburbans from when Schwinn was still made in Chicago. I am looking forward to getting mine up and running when I have some spare cash for parts. Its gonna be sweet.

I love my little Habib. He is attached to me at the hip...er...ankle when I am in the house. He's currently snoring in my lap and when I go up to bed, he will follow and sleep in the crook of my arm. He's the best puppy I've ever had...besides Tiger.

Hope all is well in blog world. I've been keeping up.