FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Jojo left his home in Tuscon, Arizona/ bought some California grass

Start Your Engines

Monday, November 14, 2005

Jojo left his home in Tuscon, Arizona/ bought some California grass

My sister has reminded me how much I miss my Saturday/Sunday morning (Read: mid-afternoon) eat-a-thons at Buffet City. Good food and good company.

The highlight of my day has been watching Ellen. Today was Paul McCartney. I love me some former Beatles. What I've heard of the new album sounds great. I wasn't a huge Wings fan, but this seems promising. Also, he has written a book. Dammit. I'm broke.

Interesting enough, Paul is about to turn 64. How does that change the meaning of his song When I'm 64? Some things seem so far away and out of reach, and then they sneak up and pounce.