FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: What's the definition of the 3-16? Its my birthday and the formula for every rap song that you sing.

Start Your Engines

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What's the definition of the 3-16? Its my birthday and the formula for every rap song that you sing.

I had a pretty good birthday. I redeemed my coupon from Valentine's Day and got my massage and pedicure. A first on both accounts. The guy that worked on my feet is known about town as the Pedicure King. An independent film is being made about him. For $30 I got on hour and a half of massaging, avacado mud mask, hot paraffin (I may have misspelled) wax dip and hot pink paint job. It was fantastic.

I went home to find Sarah on my doorstep. We ran around town a little. I bought myself a malachite ring at Cool Stuff.

We met Jake, Shannon, Brian, Adam, and Elliot at Flat Branch for dinner and drinks. All -in-all, it was a good night.

On St. Patricks Day, Jake and I had a reuben for lunch and hit McNally's for a Guiness. We tried a new little bar that night called Snappers. They are home of the $1 High Life, Stag and PBR. Its kind of a hole in the wall, and I like it. We stood in line at McNally's for a bit and then headed to Tellers for martinis. It paled in comparison to St. Patty's of the past. Oh well.

Hope everyone at home had a rockin' good time.