FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: With that orange oil rag she wiped it clean, its guaranteed to get repeated in my dreams

Start Your Engines

Friday, February 17, 2006

With that orange oil rag she wiped it clean, its guaranteed to get repeated in my dreams

Its my day off and I'm sick.

I started feeling achy Tuesday night and went to bed early. Then, my lungs filled with grossness, the pressure in my head increased to near fatal proportions and my nose started running.

I have to sleep on the couch, propped up. If I don't, I have terrible dreams about drowing because in real life I can't breath.

After my shower today, I found some 24-hour allergy medicine I had stashed, and now I know why it wasn't used.

I'm stoned out of my mind.

Today was supposed to be tax day. The forms are prepared. All that I had to do was go to kinkos and go to the post office. Two hours after starting this project, one trip to kinkos, two trips to the boys' house and a trip to Hyvee, I have one Gatorade, two corndogs, a stapler and staples, copies and manilla envelopes. The one thing I'm missing: copies of the backside of my percentage income for Missouri.

*Even in my altered state of mind it bothers me that I used above semicolon incorrectly. However, I am too apathetic to reconstruct my sentence structure*

I forfeit.

I think I'll stare at the wall for an hour.

Hope you enjoyed it.