FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Wearing a smile that she keeps in a jar by the door, who is it for

Start Your Engines

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wearing a smile that she keeps in a jar by the door, who is it for

Weird stuff around here. This happened at the dorm next to Jones where I lived my freshman year. Even more strange is the facebook account.

Today was my day off. I helped change Adam's oil (put the oil pan bolt back and swapped the filter). In the process my temple met the jack handle and I saw stars. Also, I cleaned the interior of my car and Liam is replacing my driver side window motor as I speak. It started dying last summer, and the weather has been so nice I finally sprung the $50 to pay for the motor. I want to be able to take out my WT-tops when the weather is good.

I ate like crap today and I am feeling it-pizza hut, McDonald's, AND chocolate chip pancakes ala Jake.

The cat didn't come back the very next day....or the next. So I went with Liam to the humane society and he picked out a new little buddy. His name is Habib and looks like he is wearing a tuxedo (all black with white paws, tummy, chin and whiskers). He has on meds for his "shelter sneeze" and he was dewormed cause he had a tape. He is snuggly and nice and I love him.

I am training to bartend at the OG sometime this week I believe. It should be good times. I think I will be ok at it. The other day, one of the bartenders asked me what was in Kettle on the rocks. :)

It looks like the lil sis(') might come visit in the near future. It'll be fun and a nice change of pace.

AND I find this interesting on a dorky photog level.

Goodnight all.