FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: So much heaven, I know I'm going to hell

Start Your Engines

Friday, March 03, 2006

So much heaven, I know I'm going to hell

Nothing too exciting is happening in Missouri, y'all. *cringe*

Dad drove through to pick a sprayer up in Kansas City, so we picked him up at the truckstop and brought him in to town for some grub. Yay Fazoli's (read: YUCK).

I've been walking in the mornings on the MKT Trail. Shooey, this might be up your alley...it would be something you could train for, as the trail goes all the way across my great state. Tuesday, I walked/ran six miles. Today I did nine. My inner thighs and obliques are doing that satisfying "I got off my ass and did something" hurt. Grrr! Feel the burn!

Work is good. I am making ok money and I really like most of my coworkers. There is only one girl I want to hit in the teeth. I might be looking at a promo to bartender, too.

It seems that real job oportunities are beginning to pop up. Cross your fingers.