FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: And all the people that come and go stop and say hello

Start Your Engines

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

And all the people that come and go stop and say hello

Happy November! This time of year is always strange for me, for its a whirlwind of pumpkins, then turkeys, then candy canes. Strange, but I love it.

Sara and I walked her dogs yesterday and then today. We toured downtown and hit campus. I had Shatzi, almost 100lbs. I'm not sure who was walking whom. Nonetheless, it was fun.

Last night included pumpkin beer at Flatbranch and a terribly awesome wierwolf movie.

Today I had the Allstar at Waffle House, am doing laundry at Sara's and hanging out at Brian's (they live next door). Now its pizza time!

I haven't heard anything from the people in IL. However, I have an interview next Wednesday near Kansas City. Its an editing/ writing position for an ag and a food mag. It would be kind of fun to move to a metro area I have never really been. Cross thy fingies!

The bad thing in life: I smoke too many cigs. Yes, mom. I know they'll kill me.