FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: I may not be a ten, but the boys say I clean up good.

Start Your Engines

Friday, January 21, 2005

I may not be a ten, but the boys say I clean up good.

It seems that we are all pouting in Ed's absence. I know what he would want us to do instead of pout...shots of Jack. Who's in with me tonight? Who's driving me home? Who wants hungover Cozy Dog tomorrow morning? Shoo, its your last chance before you join that gym on Monday.

Oh, speaking of Jack and Ed, he called me to rub it in that he was going to visit the Daniels Distillery while in Tennessee. All I could muster was, "Do a shot for me, I guess." This is me jealousy muttering.....

It seems I am going to Mardi Gras. Its something I want to do once in my life. It seems to be the right time. I will have a guide who lived there, a free place to stay, I'm young, healthy,.....er......ok, so I want to be at the biggest drunken party ever. And no. I won't be flashing. There will be no pictures. Sorry, Shoo. No I will not make out with you.

Melissa, I don't know any math. Shall we bring in an outside source? My study book does break down all the concepts we are supposed to know, though. Maybe it will help if we pool resources.

Everyone has done their recap of Edfest 2005. So here are my highlights....
The Still ($2.50 jack), Reier drunk, harem, Whiskey Girl, Farah's stolen drink, Farah's lost purse, Farah's lost phone, brief drunken room party at the Renessance, zombie night, boys and their Beast Ice, spilled beer, bottle-o-wine, chill night at Mojo's, Melissa eating cheese, "To the Winchester!", east-side rides home, "Play TuPac!", The Way you Look Tonight, green rockstar earrings, Aunt Molly plastered, spilled shot-o-Jack, fighting off old men at the Hilton, Shooeeeeey, battle for best friend....

That's all I got at the moment. Anyone else, anything to add?

Alas, I must return to my work. Boo.