FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: We all live in a yellow submarine

Start Your Engines

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

We all live in a yellow submarine

I got an apartment. Most everyone who reads this already knows. I move July 8th. Its a cute studio downtown across from the YMCA, has hardwood floors, big closet and if I decided to adopt a pet, there is no pet fee.

I've been going through the cycle. At first I was thrilled at having my own place again. Then, I was mortified because I have to come up with money FAST. Finally, I was dissapointed. I am tied to Springfield again. I think living with aunt Molly was a way not to commit to a place. It was a way for me to have the opportunity to FEEL like I could leave at any time. I still didn't.

Its funny. Sometimes I really like it here. Sometimes I want to go far away. Always, I do what's easy and stay.

Well, Springfield. You got me in writing for at least another six months.