FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Been working 9-5 (not really), what a way to make a living (true that)

Start Your Engines

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Been working 9-5 (not really), what a way to make a living (true that)

I applied for a job yesterday. Cross your fingers. Its made for me...Well, sort of. It doesn't involve picture taking, but a lot of writing and organization. Those of you who didn't know me in college missed my freakish obsession with everything in its place, the day planner that never left my side and the need to complete tasks. Lucky you if you missed it.

The funny part? The job is for the American Soybean Association. A friend of mine was baffled that there is an association to protect and further the soybean. I had to break his spirit and tell him it was for the farmers of said bean.

At any rate, I need this. Melissa, you too must say a prayer. It'd probably have more pull coming from you.