FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: I'm trying to focus but my eyes deceive me...I'm witnessing history repeating.

Start Your Engines

Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm trying to focus but my eyes deceive me...I'm witnessing history repeating.

Sears called me today. They figured out Sarah and I are sisters and have us interviewing back-to-back. I have a feeling they are either going to just hire me, or hire us both and see if we can work together. With our track record it shall be interesting.

The good news is, if I get this job, I can move into an apartment of my own. Aunt Molly and Kev decided not to sell the house, as they keep lowering the price and no one is biting. Therefore, this is becoming "their" house. Therefore, I need a "my" house. If/when this happens, I will pay you all in beer to move my furniture. Some of it is kinda heavy. Men in my life, this might happen before Ed comes home, so I will really need your help.

I talked to Ed briefly today. I kind of hassled him a bit. I answered the phone; he said hi. I asked, "Who is this?" He tells me its my boyfriend. "Boyfriend? Do I have a boyfriend?" It just seems like its been ages since I actually had a full, unrushed, one of us not screaming over the roar of a bar conversation. Ed, do us all a favor. We know you are limited in phone accessibilty. However, I'm pretty sure you have computer access...update your blog? Let us know what's going on? Post some pictures? Anything? Bueller?

It was a slow Monday night at work with Monica. We have the regular I-Bar crowd and some random people. A huge storm blew through wreaking havoc on trees all over Springfield. The people that were in the bar stuck around and spent more money. The others never came. I guess it balanced out.

That's all I got. Family Guy and the couch are calling my name.

Peace.