FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: I still got a lot of leaving left to do

Start Your Engines

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I still got a lot of leaving left to do

Sorry kids. I've been in a funk lately. I shouldn't be- its beautiful and sunny out. I used to blame my bad mood on the crappy weather. Alas, my scapegoat is gone.

Tonight is Erin's last night in town (we think). However, this might turn into some kind of Ed "going away party". Dinner at Tokyo Japan and then out on the town. I've never eaten there, so I am looking forward to it. Erin, what say you forget about the Dekalb thing and you and I pick a random city and move to it?

I am stir crazy. I think I've been in Springfield too long. I've seen the sites. Is it time to say adieu?

Adieu to you, and you, and you, and you.