FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: I'll bring the money, you bring the honey, let's cut a deal, let's make a plan

Start Your Engines

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'll bring the money, you bring the honey, let's cut a deal, let's make a plan

Moving nonsense. Does anyone want to help tomorrow? I don't really have that much stuff...just enough to be annoying. God do I hate moving. Meg and the youngest sister are going to help, though. That might make it kind of fun.

If there are some people out there who have not seen Land of the Dead and would like to, let me know. Ed really wants to see it, I refused to see it until he was home, and I'd like to pull together a group of people to go. Lord knows I will need a group of people around me after when I walk into the parking lot-zombie movies freak me out.

Most of you have heard the story, but... One night at the top of the Hilton I met a gravedigger. I asked him what he did, and that was his answer. At first, I thought he was joking. No, he works at Oak Ridge off North Grand. I heard a few freaky stories about disentombments, moving bodies, etc. Then, he relays the info that Oak Ridge is the second largest cemetary in the country after Arlington. There are hundreds of acres and over 100,000 people buried there. This felt like harmless factual information until one of the boys brought it to my attention that it means almost one zombie per person in Springfield.

This was followed by zombie dreams.

Hence my major problem with the zombie noises and such.

Its one of my neurosis'.

This does beg the question, if I was running from zombies and I saw Abe Lincoln coming at me, would I pause for a minute to gawk? Probably.