FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Summer has come and past, the innocent can never last

Start Your Engines

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Summer has come and past, the innocent can never last

Sorry for the change. I am feeling a bit waspy today.

This waitressing gig is not as lucrative as I thought it might be. I did pick up a shift today, so hopefully I won't be in the part of the crew that gets shut down after the rush. I need some dough.

Tomorrow I have an interview at First National Bank.

Yes, I know. I said that when I had the luxury of money in the bank. I do understand the hypocrisy and I am trying to deal with it on a personal level. You know how I am. Still, it probably wasn't an excuse to say it. Sorry.

Burned the shit out of my hand yesterday. I put a metal handled pot on the back burner, but turned on the front burner. When I realized it and picked up the pot, the handle had been over the front burner for twenty minutes.

I have a cold. The boys have been passing it about. I stumbled getting out of bed this morning- my equilibrium is shot. Elliot saw and I explained it was strictly from the shift in mucas in my sinuses.

I am currently eating chocolate pudding and tator tots. Not mixed, but next to each other. I have concluded the reason I am not gaining weight, is the lack of alcohol (boo) and horseshoes (boo as well). Someone send me a D'arcy's vibe, say around 6:00 pm?

Sound good?

I thought so.