FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: A friend of the devil is a friend of mine

Start Your Engines

Friday, July 21, 2006

A friend of the devil is a friend of mine

My car went bye-bye. I even traded it for a '94 Toyota 4runner. Its had major work put into it, but has a lot of miles. Its been a while since I had a truck...and I'm kind of enjoying it. Although, I am not going to enjoy the gas that will go into it. Do you like the cattle catcher?



I felt my interview went very well. They hoped to make a decision by the end of this week, but I still haven't heard from them. Its the same company Adam works for, so I used him as a reference. The only bad thing is its part-time. I'm very tired of waiting tables for my livelihood. I don't enjoy it, but its the best money per hour for any job I've ever worked. What a shame...

Upcoming fun...
- Boone Co. Fair on Sunday. Yay! Corndogs!
- July 30: Demo Derby. Yay! Crunching cars!
- Aug. 6: Liam's birthday! Yay! Cake!
- Aug. 18: Big and Rich! Yay! Red cowboy hat!
- Sept. 2: AM's wedding! Yay! Cake, again!

And that's my excitement.