FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Hate me today

Start Your Engines

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hate me today

Today, I heard a story in passing that made me feel really shitty. I hate shit like that.

The interview in KC is tomorrow and I'm really nervous. I have an interview with a writer, managing editor and the publisher. It seems they are cramming everyone into one day. I guess that's a good sign. Maybe it will mean fewer follow-ups. I hate follow-ups.

Work and some good downtime highlighted my day. The first not necessarily a good highlight, but a big part of it. The second was fantastic.

I've been trying to figure out what my plans are for Thanksgiving. If I only have one day off, I might be headed south. I'll fill you all in when plans are finalized.