FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Please please me

Start Your Engines

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Please please me

I survived Thanksgiving! Yay! The stress if over, and I had a pretty good time. :)

Job interview bullshit is still going on. At least it hasn't ended. I suppose that's a good sign.

I had a great weekend, involving a birthday barhopping night for Will's roommate and a gluttonous Sunday. I did nothing productive, except help Brian hang a sheet of drywall. Hurty arms. Oh, and I ate chocolate. That was productive.

I heart mohawks.

....and you can find some interesting things on the internet if you just know where to look (or just stumble on them).

Thanks to my sisters for the drunk dial at 3:00 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving. If you want video, check out my comments on myspace. I laughed.