FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: I have seen a hundred white doves flying

Start Your Engines

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I have seen a hundred white doves flying

Forgiving is difficult.

On occasion, I've run very far, been a little hungry and gotten some narly tangles in my hair. Life is full of mountains to climb, but the steepest thus far is forgiving.

Its more complicated when blame and unhappiness are coupled with it. I think those are the foothills. I'm trying to make my own happiness, so no one else is responsible. Before, I relied on one person; now, I'm learning to rely on myself. Blame is harder, but in the future, there will be no one to blame.

This is the hardest task of my adult life so far. We'll see how I do. I think if I tackle it, I could be one hell of a person.

In other news, I fell at practice last night. Strike that. Two people clobbered me at practice and I am hurting. Padded shorts are necessary. We are improving quickly, and it makes me happy and fulfilled.