FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: ...and we all lose our charms in the end

Start Your Engines

Sunday, December 10, 2006

...and we all lose our charms in the end

Life is finally feeling less...disorganized. I'm starting to have a routine and it pleases me. Thursday-ish, Sara and I make dinner. Friday/Saturday, go out for a few adult beverages. Sunday, Campus Bar and Grill for $1 burgers.

Also, I've been playing pool, usually on Fridays at Rack-n-Roll or whatever bar we end up at. I've forgotten how much I enjoy it. Pool is beginning to have a positive conotation again. I can play like shit and they still enjoy my company, tell me I'm having an off-night, and (company dependent) give me a kiss.

I need to retip the good cue. The shitty one is pissing me off.