FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Break my rusty cage and run.

Start Your Engines

Monday, January 01, 2007

Break my rusty cage and run.

Christmas was great. I got to see the family and received fun gifts. I always need a new sparkly purse and new jewelry. I've also entered the land of the living with a hand-me-down tv. Thanks, Dad. My favorite gift was the down comforter mom gave me.

New Years was uneventful. I made Italian beef, drank a bottle of strawberry champagne and we stayed in. All-in-all, it was a relaxing night.

I think this year's gonna be a good one, tater. Afterall, you can only go up after you've been down.

I'm done with the low class bullshit and the spitefulness. I should be bigger than that and its dragging me down- taking energy from the things that really deserve my time. I just want to be rid of it. We make mistakes and life goes on. Can't we at least agree on that?