FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: No Quervo Gold Margaritas.

Start Your Engines

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

No Quervo Gold Margaritas.

God its beautiful today. Bright sunshiny days like this induce a fever to take out the T-tops and break out the red cowboy hat. Its true. I'm a redneck, country girl at heart. Amazing; this weather improved my mood exponentially. I guess it wouldn't take much. I have felt a little out of sorts.

Talked to Ed last night. He was supposed to leave Atlanta early this morning and had 9-10 hours ahead. After several car repairs, he should be in Florida tonight, safe and sound. YAY! Eight days and I will be there, too!

I worked with Monica last night. She has taken over every-other Monday that Ed used to work. We had a great happy hour and the rest of the evening was slow. We ended up closing at midnight and went next door for a drink. Monica is on a hippie detox program, so she drank water...but she did smoke one of my cigs. Its hard being a hippie.

I still can't get over how great I feel. I got seven hours of sleep last night and its gorgeous out! I will be quite disgruntled if I get to Florida and it is colder there than here. Some freak accident like that would happen on my first real vacation in three years. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Real work calls....