FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: I am vindicated I am selfish I am wrong I am right I swear I'm right swear I knew it all along

Start Your Engines

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I am vindicated I am selfish I am wrong I am right I swear I'm right swear I knew it all along

MMm, yummy Darcy's ponyshoe in my belly...They always seem like a good idea when I am really hungry, but I always feel like a stuffed porker after. If you haven't already, try their spicy cheese sauce-to die for if you are a fat kid at heart like me.

Merfe's birthday party is tonight. I am curious how this will unfold. Ten kegs of beer foreshadow a good drunken time with lots-o-friends, but even kegs of beer have done me wrong. I am supposed to bring my camera to catch the crazies in action and then exploit them on the internet with blackmail fodder. It should be good.

Anyone not have an invite? You can be my daaaaaaate :)

I am embarking on my first trip to the tanning salon momentarily. Since I have never been and don't know what the hell I'm doing, I should have some good stories. I'll keep you posted.