FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Did you hear the ocean singing, did you sing along?

Start Your Engines

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Did you hear the ocean singing, did you sing along?

Its been a while. I guess that means life has been uneventful. Mainly work and being lazy.

Blogging today is actually my break from some intense portfolio work. Its mind numbing to select and color correct 20-something photos. I think I am too critical of my own work. Also, I like my sports photos the best, but you can't hand out a portfolio full of sports. Newspaper editors think you are one-dimensional. Damnit...

So, I have about 17 photos selected. I need a few more. One of the unfortunate things about attending the best journalism school in the world is that you never think your work is good; there is ALWAYS room for improvement. I suppose its always good to want to strive for better things, but it would be nice to be satisfied with my work every once in a while.

I work tonight at Brown's at eight. Come crash my party.

Its time for a smoke.