FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: You better leave my kitten all alone

Start Your Engines

Monday, March 26, 2007

You better leave my kitten all alone

Its been a minute.

The trip home was fun, but not relaxing. It was a mess of "lets go here, we have to eat there, you must me this person." My traveling buddy was patient and enjoyed himself, or so he says. I had my birthday horseshoe and Guinness.

I hurt my leg at roller derby about two weeks ago. Finally, the swelling subsided and its beginning to feel like normal again. Last night I skated with no negative side affects.

Spring is presenting itself as my sanity saver. The sun is out, the temp is up and the social calendar is filling. It appears April and May are full of visits, weddings and other things to look forward to. Hooray for spring!

Today: two phone interviews. Its time, folks. I think I need to blow this Popsicle stand.