FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Don't know why, there's no sun up in the sky. Stormy weather.

Start Your Engines

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Don't know why, there's no sun up in the sky. Stormy weather.

Its cloudy, and so is my mood. I need some sun and vitamin D. I bought thirty minutes of tanning this summer and was too afraid to use them. I've never tanned. Now I am considering it if for nothing but my sanity.

You might get a kick out of this. So much for a little prank...
oh my

I find it humorous how certain people in our ring-o-blogs comment on "trends" in posting. What happens when you hang out with someone for a decent chunk of time? You pick up mannerisms, dialect, jokes, etc. Why should this be any different? Instead of spending time with each other face-to-face, we huddle around our monitors.

Oooh, tummy is not happy with me. Grumble, grumble, feed me, whatever.

I need to clear something up. Red cowboy hat: its real. Its a Wrangler, felt hat. Why is it red? I look good in red. I do not have, nor do I want a poodle. I want a dog the size of a pony. Why a pony? I didn't have a bike growing up, because I had my own pony from age three. Phil, I dare you to challenge my riding skills. I never come out of the saddle.