FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Dream a little dream of me.

Start Your Engines

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dream a little dream of me.

I just woke up. I was head down on my desk, snuggled up with my scarf, arms asleep because the desk was cutting off the circulation. Is that bad? In an hour and a half no one called and no one came in. Why am I here??

I think part of the reason I'm tired is I am wearing my glasses. They always make me feel tired. I couldn't avoid it, though. I woke up and my eyes hurt from three nights of bar smoke and drinking.

I just ghetto rigged the coffee pot. Greg ran us out of filters and didn't buy more before leaving for the weekend. I used a paper towel instead. Any bets on how this will turn out? I should just bring in some Jack tomorrow. At least my day would be a liiiiiittllllee more interesting. I think that might make me an alcomiholic.

Shoo, call me today. I have an idea.

Alright. I think I need another nap. Blogging tuckers me out.