FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: I walked up to the bar, laid down my platinum card and ordered 50 long-necks for my new friends.

Start Your Engines

Friday, January 28, 2005

I walked up to the bar, laid down my platinum card and ordered 50 long-necks for my new friends.

Ug....crappy mood. I just woke up from a nap because the phone rang. I've pretty much been out since I got here at 8:30. I dunno. I'm feeling out of sorts. I think going out tonight will be a good thing. Who's with me?

Call me. Cheer me up. Dare you.

I think I just heard Bob from the I-bar on WMAY. It was kind of leud. Yeah, I think it was him.

I think I'm gonna be sad. I think its today, yeah
The girl that's driving me mad is going away
She's gotta a ticket to ride and she don't care