FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: Big black boots/long brown hair/she's so sweet with that get-back stare

Start Your Engines

Friday, February 11, 2005

Big black boots/long brown hair/she's so sweet with that get-back stare

I have come to the conclusion I have worked in/hung out at bars too much. Apparently, I had the radio really cranked up at work and Greg barked at me to turn it down. Maybe I am losing my hearing sensitivity. As long as I don't lose my eyesight, I can retain my future livelyhood.

Boo for lots-o-work today. I wish I could stay at home tonight and be lazy. Alas...

Kyle, have you given up blogging forever? I am starting to worry you have starved yourself to the point that you are face down on the keyboard, never to awake again.

Everyone is going out tomorrow night! Yay! We needed a good reason to all get together and party!