FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Start Your Engines: It was only a kiss

Start Your Engines

Thursday, March 10, 2005

It was only a kiss

Insert expletive here. And here.

Its snowing. Its gathering around my car's tires as if to taunt that it refuses to melt as soon as it hits the pavement. Its sticking to the shingles on the building next door. I just threw away the sand, all 100 pounds, that was in my trunk. Rubbish!

I woke up late with a redbull hangover from last night's shenanigans. I stood in the shower too long. I think I was making up for the lack of water pressure at my mom's house. I did not have time to dry my hair, and I think my temples froze and caused me to lose brain cells on my run to and from the car. Imagine, all that hair, sopping and flopping against my neck. Brr!

Working now; working tonight. Come and see me. I promise to be tired. Hopefully, I will catch up on some sleep tonight. Maybe I can sneak in a nap somewhere between 12:30 and 3:30. Surely, I can swing that.